Friday 8 May 2009

'Moon Rock' iTunes release in US, Canada and Australia - 26th May

hello
i'm s(th)eriously p(th)syched to announce that my album 'Moon Rock' is going to be available on iTunes in US, Canada and Australia on 26th May 2009.. who'd have thunk'd it? think of it as swine flu vaccination for your ears. Please tell all your friends and family about it.. shout at them if you have to.. hell, if physically threatening them will make a difference then DO IT. what you do in the privacy of your own home is none of my business, frankly.

fellow countrymen mop up your tears with an absorbant cloth cause i haven't forgotten about you. 'Moon Rock' will be out in the UK in July along with the 'In A Coma' single and video AND the 'April & I: animated movie'.. quite a lot isnt it? you'll be sick of the sight of me by august which is handy cause I'll be in a secret bunker working on the next record.

thanks for your patience! your support is appreciated
love
p
x

p.s. just dug my Beatles anthology CDs out and rediscovered this gem







No comments:

Post a Comment