Tuesday 6 January 2009

Download Ray Gun for free, and other digital revelations

Hello,
I've spent the last couple of days getting everything ready for the digital uprising of 2009. No more analogue TV. No more CDs. NO MORE CASSETTES.. what?
Now now I'm on Twitter, ReverbNation, YouTube, Blogspot, Facebook, Last.FM, and of course trusty old MySpace. I've been trying my hardest to hook them all up so they all get updated at the same time. So please do sign up to the social networks of your choice and follow what I've got going on at the moment.

It's been a while since I've posted anything new and I know a lot of people have been asking about this track over the last year or so. So I've uploaded Ray Gun, recorded last year at Air Studios. It has only appeared as a bonus track on the Japanese version of Moon Rock. As a thankyou and a little gift for 2009 you can download it for free at ReverbNationin exchange for your email address (just so I can keep you updated on any goings on).

Got a lot planned for 2009 with my gig in Tokyo in March and the eventual release of the Moon Rock album and April & I movie so keep checking back to my pages as I'll update them often.

Also I'm going to get my weird website kicking off again so be sure to head to www.paulsteelmusic.com sometime soon.

Cheers me buddies
P
x

No comments:

Post a Comment